Make sure your child fulfills the age requirement i. e the child should be born in between 1st October, 2015 to 30th September 2016.
1. Short Admission forms will be available only in the school office. They will be available from Nov 14, 2018 after 9 am. There is no need for queues. Everyone will get a form. You need not get your child to the school for collecting the form. We do not require any documents at the time of submitting the short form.
2. Submit the completed short admission form in the school office after which you will be given a date and time for just interaction with you.
3. Submission of short form or online form does not guarantee the admission.
4. We do not conduct any interview of the child or the parent for admissions. Admissions are entirely random. The selected candidates will be notified by e-mail or phone.
5. Parents will have to secure the admission by Friday, 30th March 2019, before 4 pm or else will have to forfeit the admission
Documents to Be Submitted at the time of admission:
Original Birth Certificate from Nursery to STD I.
Original School leaving certificate (If Primary). If student coming from other State must provide the school leaving certificate countersigned by Education Officer of that State/Regional Office.
Photocopy of the Progress Report of previous Academic Year.
Photocopy of Blood Group Report.
Caste Certificate( If any).
Photo copy of Students Father’s & Mother’s ID Proof.
Photocopy of Students Adhar Card (if there).
Passport size color photographs.